11/08/2007 10:48:00 PM

We now interrupt your regularly scheduled broadcast...

Newsroom
I work for a brand new Web 2.0 startup these days. While sometimes the job can have tedious days I've found that I tend to enjoy my time at work. I spend most of my day surfing the internet researching subjects and my specialty happens to be the News. I love being up to date on current events and we definitely do that. In fact we're so up to date and ahead of things that we tend to find stories and news that most people don't even know about. To counteract this we've decided to begin producing short videos on certain topics that we feel are getting relatively low coverage in the traditional media. We'll also pepper in, here and there, some more light-hearted, yet topical pieces a la The Daily Show. Stay tuned!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home